quarta-feira, 14 de dezembro de 2011

The River Why Inspiration...

Quietly as I watched the sun wake the valley I felt as though an oldest, greatest, longest-lost friend had come to walk the road, unseen, beside me. And just as quickly that feeling left and blended with the sunlight. I knew from this point on there was no escape and nowhere to go, I was already there…

People often don't know what they're talking about. But when they talk about life they really don't know what they're talking about. The one sure thing you can say about life is that there isn't much you can say about it, not that you shouldn't try, you can make analogies. Life is like a lot of things. One thing it's like is a stream, a stream when it's flowing between its own two banks at its own pace in its own sweet way…

Sem comentários: