domingo, 6 de maio de 2007

The fog...

The dream, the nightmare, the fog penetrates my mind blinding it with nonsense, opening doors to a dimension beyond my imagination where reality vanishes from my world. Inside this empty room the colorful gray consumes my sky, smoking my lunges, drugging my veins, distrusting my view. It’s a peaceful storm falling upon me.
Flashes of distorted moments from an early past or a desired future crash at my feet, illuminating this roofless space where the sun doesn’t shine and the moon doesn’t glow. This is a place where fear reaches unbelievable limits and courage exceeds the cowardliness in us.
I’m in a fragile unknown universe where the silent melody drifts further than an earsplitting scream, where our touch can’t pass the invisible glass and our sight can’t see two steps ahead.
Shadows fade my being making me soullessly pail, turning out the frame inside me. The struggle in my head starts in vain. Uncontrollable feelings flow inside me, exhausting my comprehension, losing the concept between reality and fiction. Timeless moments go by and the ground under me disappears, I try to grab the emptiness but I keep falling in meaningless thoughts, tearing my soul apart.
I finally fall on my knees, the sweat chills my fright away as I open my eyes, but it’s still dark. Where am I? I look around the darkness and I can see a ruby light blinking nine past five. It’s my bedroom clock, it’s the only difference between the awaken world and the one I’ve just past through.

Sem comentários: