domingo, 6 de maio de 2007

How?...

How did I fall in this hole? It’s dark and shivery; it’s my soul. I’m trapped in my mind; I’m tied to a lie. The smog keeps me from finding a way out, the fear sucks me deeper and the worst hell became my life, the flame circles my dreams turning then to ashes. I’ve had enough, it’s been bad enough, I know the way out but I can’t let go of my deepest dreams. They are there; they come and go like everything in my boring life. There are times they feel so real or is it just my imagination, a fantasy moment. Real or not, those are the feelings that keep me ticking, that take me out of my mind. Now I’m out of my mind. I daydream about her, a desert island, a shack I can call home and the happiness I felt before… And I wake up. I look around and where am I? Who am I? I’m a shadow of who I used to be. I’m back in my dark corner where the sunshine doesn’t reach.
I need a rest. I need a few days with myself. I need to search for myself, find the place where I got lost. I’m gonna lye down. Leave me lying here cause I don’t want to go. I’ll wait for you, I’m not in a hurry, I’m just afraid that if you don’t come around soon I’ll turn sadder than before.

Sem comentários: